Resilient Disc Check Valve
Ductile Iron - Class 125
1. The disc is precision molded with an integral O-ring type sealing surface,
and contains alloy steel with nylon reinforcement in the flexible hinge area.
2. Manufactured with threaded port and a pipe plug on the bottom of the valve
to allow for field installation of a back flow actuator.
3. Slamming and water hammer virtually non-existent due to it’s short closing
4. Full top-entry access for easy on-line inspection and maintenance.
5. Working Pressure: 250 psi/16 Bar
6. Working Temperature:
-10°C to 82°C (14°F to 180°F) for NBR coated trim
-10°C to 120°C (14°F to 248°F) for EPDM coated trim (optional)
7. Flange drilling to: ANSI 125/150 or EN1092-2 PN10 or PN16.
8. Internally and externally fusion bonded epoxy powder coated (FBE).