AWWA Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
with Manual Gear Operator
Class 150B and Class 250B
Butterfly Valves are a significant component of any water distribution system or treatment plant operation. Ductile iron bodies translate into pure strength achieving three times that of Cast Iron alone. After Fusion Bonding, the seat is vulcanized to the body making a very corrosion resistant valve.
1. Valves comply with AWWA C504.
2. Stainless steel 304 seat.
3. EPDM/NBR ring clamped on disc.
4. Actuator-ready with top-flange in accordance with ISO 5211-1.
5. Operated by gearbox with nut or handwheel
6. Flange to ANSI B16.1 Class 125
7. Face to Face dimensions conforms to AWWA C504 Short Body
8. Shaft Diameter Class 75B
9. Working Pressure: 150 psi WWP-Class 150B and 250 psi WWP-Class 250B
10. Working Temperature: -10°C to 120°C for EPDM -10°C to 82°C for NBR
11. Inside and outside liquid epoxy painting or fusion bonded epoxy
powder coated (FBE) to C550