UL/FM Gate Valves - NRS Ductile Iron
The United Model 2010/2010-XH AWWA Resilient Seated Gate Valve offers State of the Art design and construction. Manufactured to exceed the requirements of the AWWA C515-09 Standard, the body, bonnet, and wedge are of high strength ductile iron. The wedge is totally encapsulated with EPDM rubber to provide a leak proof seal every time. The stem and specially designed bonnet studs are of Stainless Steel; there are no exposed nuts or fasteners. The Model 2010/2010-XH is Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated to the AWWA C550 Standard, offering the ultimate in corrosion protection.
The United Model 2010/2010-XH is UL Listed at 300 psi, the highest rated pressure in the industry (2-1/2”-12” Sizes), 250 psi (14"-18" Sizes), and 200 psi (20"-24" Sizes). It is FM Approved at 250 psi (2”-16" Sizes) and NSF-61 Certified for use in Drinking Water Systems.
The United Model 2010 is available in Mechanical Joint, Flanged, Mechanical Joint x Flanged, and Tapping Valve configurations.
The United Model 2010 Series B is available Mechanical Joint and Flanged.
(see data sheet for pressure ratings).
The United Model 2010FF-XH is available flanged only and conforms to ANSI 250/300.
Note: For a comparison of AWWA C515-09 vs. the older AWWA C509 Standard, please scroll down.
Resilient Seat Gate Valve
Non Rising Stem
MJ x Flange
Flange x Flange
MJ x MJ
Flange x Tapping
1. Conforms to AWWA C515-09, MSS-SP-70
2. MJ dimensions conform to AWWA C153.
3. Flange dimensions conform to ANSI B16.1 Class 125.
4. Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated Interior and Exterior to AWWA C550 Standard. NSF-61 Certified.
5. 2” Square Operating Nut provided. Color coded black (open right valves provided with RED operating nuts) or optional handwheel at Customer’s request.
6. Working Pressure:
UL/FM rated working pressure: 2-1/2”~12” - 300 psi
UL/FM rated working pressure: 14”~16” - 250 psi
UL rated working pressure: 18" - 250 psi
UL rated working pressure: 20” & 24” - 200 psi
FM rated working pressure: 18" - 24" - 200 psi
7. Temperature: 2°C (35°F) to 82°C (180°F)
8. Conforms with the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act (Lead Free)