Uni-Fit Series 6190
The Uni-Fit Model 6130 and 6190 joint restraints offer a time and field proven system of restraining AWWA C-900 or C905 PVC Pipe. The Model 6100 is used to restrain PVC Pipe x Mechanical Joint or Push-On Fitting Joints. The Model 6190 is used to restraint bell joints of AWWA C-900/ 905 PVC Pipe. Both offer full 360° contact and support of the pipe wall, have a built-in “pad to pad” safety feature to prevent over-tightening or damage to the pipe wall, and are rated at the full rated pressure of AWWA C-900 / 905 PVC Pipe.
Restraint of Flanged Coupling Adapter
Series - 6130
- 360° Full contact and support of the pipe wall - will not damage or distort pipe.
- Restraint devices produced of high strength ductile iron, machined on CNC equipment to exacting tolerances.
- “Pad To Pad” Feature - Visual indicator of correct installation.
- Can be installed on new or existing pipe installations.
- Rated at full rated pressure of PVC pipe, min. 2:1 safety factor.
|Restraint of MJ Fitting
||Restraint of Push-On Fitting
Restraint of AWWA C-900 PVC Pipe Bell
Series - 6190
- Fast " Economical Restraint of PVC Pipe Bell " Spigot Joints.
- Restraint Rings provide 360° full contact and support of pipe wall.
- Restraint Rings connected by high strength, low alloy rods/nuts.
- For use on NEW OR EXISTING PVC Pipe Bells.
- Rated at full rated pressure of pipe, 2:1 safety factor.
- “Recommended Restrained Lengths of PVC Pipe” calculated at no charge.
| Restraint of AWWA C-905 PVC Pipe Bells
Series - 6190D
- Fast & Economical Restraint of Ductile-Iron Pipe Bell & Spigot Joints (AWWA C-151).
- High Strength Ductile-Iron Restraint Rings provide 360° full contact and support of pipe wall.
- For use with any thickness class of Ductile- Iron Pipe - will not point load or distort pipe wall.
- For use on NEW OR EXISTING installations of Ductile-Iron Pipe (AWWA C-151).
| Restraint of Ductile Iron Pipe Bells