UL/FM Post Indicator United Model 2010-PIV AWWA Resilient Seated Gate Valves offer State of the Art design and construction and may be used in a variety of applications for Water Works and Fire Protection service. Manufactured to exceed the requirements of AWWA C515-09 Standard, the body, bonnet, and wedge are of high strength ductile-iron. The wedge is totally encapsulated with EPDM rubber to provide a leak proof seal every time. The stem and specially designed bonnet studs are of Stainless Steel; there are no exposed nuts or fasteners. The Model 2010-PIV is Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated to AWWA C550 Standard, offering the ultimate in corrosion protection.
The United Model 2010-PIV is available in Mechanical Joint, Flanged, Mechanical Joint x Flanged, and Tapping Valve configurations.
Note: For a comparison of AWWA C515-09 vs.the older AWWA C509 Standard, please scroll down.
Post Indicator Valve
Non Rising Stem
MJ x MJ
Flange x Flange
MJ x Flange
1. Conforms to AWWA C515-09
2. MJ dimensions conform to AWWA C153.
3. Flange dimensions conform to ANSI B16.1 Class 125.
4. Fusion Bond Epoxy Coated Interior and Exterior to AWWA C550 Standard.
5. 2" Square Operating Nut provided. Color coded black. (open right valves provided with RED operating nuts).
6. Compatible with all industry standard Vertical Indicator Posts, NFPA 24.
7. Working Pressure:
UL/FM rated working pressure: 2”~12” - 300 psi
UL/FM rated working pressure: 14”~16” - 250 psi
UL rated working pressure: 18" - 250 psi
UL rated working pressure: 20” & 24” - 200 psi
FM rated working pressure: 18" & 24" - 200 psi
8. Temperature: 2°C (35°F) to 82°C (180°F)
9. Conforms with the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act (Lead Free)